Many mining and resources business owners are looking ahead to the medium and long term future and beginning to navigate the ‘new normal’ emerging on the other side of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As we transition into the next phase, we’re asking business owners to consider what they need to do to structure their businesses so they are sustainable and successful in the changing business environment and economy. Among the important questions to be asked is: What strategic planning, steps and actions can you take internally and externally and what opportunities do you see arising in your market that you wish to capitalise on?
It’s this type of conversation that is important for mining and resources business owners and we recognise, as you start to move forward, you may need a little extra help to navigate this new playing field. We understand, and in our role as legal advisers and contributors to Resources Unearthed, we are offering free consultations to discuss your concerns and plans for your business.
Issues for our discussion may include:
- Employment concerns and industrial relations
- Commercial leases – for tenants or landlords
- Personal estate planning including Wills, trusts, powers of attorney and asset protection strategies
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Broad corporate and commercial contracting, terms, agreements, structuring and so forth
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Debt management, insolvency or restructuring
We can accommodate an appointment how and when it best suits you. Whether that be by video-conference or in person (subject to social distancing requirements) or inside/outside ordinary business hours.
For more information or to express your interest in a free consultation*, please contact Ian or Craig on +61 (7) 3007 2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note:
- This offer is valid until the end of June 2020
- This offer is limited to one free consultation of up to 30 minutes per business or individual
- We cannot provide substantive legal advice or undertake any work until we are formally engaged
Resources Unearthed is a solutions hub that provides integrated financial, legal, property and accounting & business advisory services for executives, professionals and business owners in the mining and resources sectors.
No responsibility will be taken by Hillhouse Legal Partners for loss occasioned directly or indirectly to any person acting or refraining from acting wholly or partially upon or as a result of the material in this publication.