Craig Barry helps mining and resources executives and professionals to save tax, solve complex financial matters and achieve successful outcomes.
The Director for Tax Services at William Buck Chartered Accountants, Brisbane Craig advises executives working with SMEs, listed companies and multinationals in areas of tax planning and minimisation, international tax and tax effective solutions estate planning, audit and insolvency and a raft of other specialised tax and accounting matters.
Craig’s specialised tax advice and business services include:
- Tax compliance and reporting
- Income tax advice
- Employee/executive share scheme (ESS) tax advice
- Tax planning and tax strategy services
- Superannuation, SMSF and trust advice and administration
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Audit for mining and resources (oil and gas) companies
- Estate planning and deceased estate litigation
- Business succession – sale, buy-out, pass-down
- Asset protection advice and assistance
- International tax advice and global mobility assistance
In accordance with our Changing Lives ethos, the team at William Buck enables clients to ‘change’ and improve themselves, their businesses and their financial circumstances as a result of incremental changes or at times (and with our support) transcendental changes.
We do this by applying our considerable knowledge, experience and skill to each task and challenging ourselves to look for and find opportunities that enable our clients to change, grow and thrive.
Our approach comprises a 5-step advice framework:
- Step 1: Appraise the situation
- Step 2: Strategise solutions
- Step 3: Implement actions
- Step 4: Review outcomes
- Step 5: Improve results
William Buck is an association of firms, each trading under the name of William Buck across Australia and New Zealand with affiliated offices worldwide. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation other than for actions or omissions of financial services licensees. The information contained on this website, resources and blog posts are of a general nature and not intended to serve as advice. Any information supplied is not a substitute for independent professional advice.